Thursday, April 20, 2006

I wish Mr. Rogers lived in my neighborhood!

Oh we have LOVELY neighbors! The neighbor across the street just mowed and now he's sweeping all of his grass and &*(**% into the street. And you know where it will end up? In our yard. Everything finds it way to our yard it either gets stuck on our tree or against the fence. I just want to build a big privacy fence around our whole place and not have to look at anyone. LOL!
The other new neighbor that moved in next to the house directly across ran out her front door yesterday while I was planting my other boxwood in the front and yelled to ask me if I could call an ambulance. Of course I asked why? She told me her son had cut his eye. So being the wonderful neighbor that I am, I call 911 to tell them they needed an ambulance over there. I don't know these people--I walked over there to their house to make sure everything is okay, their house is filthy. I try to keep mine clean and it is cluttered, but mygosh how can people live like that????
The ambulance comes, but do I get any kind of "Thank You"??? NO!
fun fun!
Hope they don't need another phone call made.............................................


2 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ A P R I L ~ said...

I'm so proud of you!!!!!! YOU ROCK!