Monday, May 01, 2006

Nascar race










I knew there was a good reason why I didn't sub today. I am watching the Nascar race that was rained out yesterday. Currently Tony is in the lead after hanging back all day. Ok, the race is over. Tony got 2nd place!! YAY!

I AM GLAD I DIDN'T WATCH THIS RACE!! It was on Saturday, and we had to drive to Bartlesville that day for a bowling tournament that Brady and Steve were in.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED SATURDAY Tony was driving his #33 car in the Busch race at Talladega. His car flipped and landed on the roof skidding across the track! He was ok though, still smiling after getting out of the car! I saw the replay today, and I am very glad I didn't see it when it happened. GO TONY!




3 comments:

Irish Divinity said...

Oh my gosh!! That's one heckofa flip!!! I missed the race too! Tony Stewart, yet another reason I should be single (so I could just spend my time seeking him!!)! Just kidding - well a little!

Queen Of Cheese said...

NASCAR is just one of those things I just can't get into. But I admire your dedication to the sport. I'm back at mrscoach.blogspot.com.

Shannon said...

Divinity-I know he is a hottie!
MrsCoach-I used to not like Nascar, until I found a driver I like, now I love it. :) Plus my husband likes his rival--so we have sooooo much fun on raceday. LOL