Saturday, May 06, 2006

YAY

I guess I will go ahead and post it...................................................
I lost 15 lbs last month! YAY! I am doing low carb and so far I am doing very well. I can have 30 carbs a day. Today I had more though this was really the first day I have cheated. Brady and I went to see Akeelah and the Bee. It was very good. Anyway I had popcorn at the movie. That is how I cheated---No candy though!! We also went to Petsmart to see all the puppies and kittens, to Factory Card Outlet, Target, JR Learning, the movie, Kohl's, and to the Book Barn. All of this in the RAIN. I must have had a lot of energy today, huh? Usually I only make it to a couple of places. I feel so much better lately after losing some of it. I had never been this heavy before. I gained around 20lbs when I was pregnant with Trey, so it is almost gone, and now I can fit into my other clothes. Thank Goodness!! But I have a lot more to lose.
I have been trying very hard though!!!

*********************************************************
Tony was 6th in tonite's race. I didn't get to watch all of it because we didn't get home until around 8pm.
Then Steve was being gripey! He is such a grouch sometimes!

*********************************************************
Talk to ya soon!

2 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Congrats on the weight loss! WOO HOO! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

My blog was somehow magically deleted. Don't know why or how. All I know is that I posted Saturday and Sunday and then on Monday Mrs. Coach asked me the same question. It's totally gone.

Queen Of Cheese said...

Congratulations! I won't tell anyone you cheated! Besides, if you don't treat yourself once in a while you'll find yourself eating everything to avoid eating one thing and your back to where you were. I'm having trouble balancing what I eat since my surgery, I keep saying it's hormones but I know it's really just me thinking I deserve to eat crap because I don't feel good. Now I feel good and I eat crap to celebrate feeling good. Vicious cycle!