Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Katharine or Taylor?

Who will it be? Kat or Taylor? I hope there are more than just me and my husband that are American Idol junkies out there. Who do you think Keith and Alyssa??
I thought for sure that Chris would have been in there. I think people just stopped voting for him because they thought he was going to win it anyway and thought he already had enough votes. I can't wait until he has a cd coming out! he is great!! I voted and voted for Taylor Monday night and Steve voted for Kat.
I just love Taylor's voice! Love that Joe Cocker voice... LOL

Steve gave blood today at our church....................................... I watched and cheered him on. :) I went over and watched the blood spin around and around and be separated from the plasma, which was pretty cool and interesting-------and then felt nauseated so I left him and went over and sat at my table where I couldn't see the blood anymore. I wish it didn't bother me to donate. Brady and I have the same blood type, B+, so at least I know that much. If he ever needs any I will be there first in line!!! Even if I am fainting and throwing up! Steve's is O+.

That was my exciting day.
Oh, ya, yesterday I went to the doctor to check my bp and see if my bp medicine is doing ok and I have lost 6 more lbs!! YAY!!
21 lbs total !!!!!!!!!!!! I really need to start exercising though!



1 comments:

Irish Divinity said...

Hey! I just wanted to tell you thanks for the encouragement and good luck with that job you are waiting to hear back on!!!!