Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Go Taylor!!


YES!! TAYLOR WON!!!
I know I have said it before, but I LOVE his voice!
Hurry and make your CD so I can go buy it!
This was the best American Idol yet. I really liked Chris and Katharine too, but Taylor caught my eye when they auditioned at the very beginning.
-----The start to my Wednesday evening of TV----- We DVR'd Dr. Phil primetime from 7-8 while watching the first half of American Idol. At 8 we watched LOST while DVRing the second half of AI. LOST was on from 8-10pm. So then we finally got to watch the rest of AI! Why is everything always on at the same time? We love you DVR! :)
OH! And PRINCE was there---How AWESOME was that?! :)
I was a bum all day today. I didn't do anything but hang some clothes up and put towels in the dryer. I sat on the couch all day. I had an exhausting couple of days--I will get into that tomorrow.

0 comments: