Wednesday, May 10, 2006

UUUHH!

UUUHHH! Thats what I have to say. just a warning............proceed at your own risk. edited..

It is so hard being married sometimes!! I get so discouraged, he makes me so mad. We can't agree on anything.

I get so sick of politics and talking about them. My family is democrat, his is republican---(with the exception of his brother and sister-in-law) but they live in Virginia so that doesn't help much. Mine watch CNN... his watch Fox. His have books about George & Laura Bush and all the wonderful heroic things he has done (lol)sorry but I am just not a fan..........mine have books on Bill & Hillary Clinton. Which I believe Clinton was a very good president, he just messed up a little. We even went to Bill's book signing in Fayetteville AR a couple of yrs ago. We camped out all night at Walmart. My husband went with us. He sold his signed book on ebay. My book and Bradys' is on the shelf. His family have a talking Bush doll.....mine have a talking Clinton doll. Where does it end????????? My husband leans more toward the conservative side-he watches Fox, but says he isn't a republican. ha. I am not all the way democrat when it comes to the majorly big elections, but about as far as you can get from being a republican. Does that make any sense?
Voting season is just going to plain suck.

I am so sick of doing everything.
I wish Trey was here, I really need him right now. I can tell I haven't taken my meds in 2 days. I thought I may be able to wean myself off of them, but I guess not yet.

I have to go iron now, cya! Sorry about the crappy post. :) guess I wanted to get some of it out.



1 comments:

Anon said...

Must be hard, the political divide is going to remain quite deep, maybe things will calm down a bit once Bush leaves office. Less upping the anti on Guantanamo and Iraq, and "national security" etc. and move governance.