Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ALL the Mommies out there!!

I can't remember where I found this, either someone posted it, or it was off the baby board, but I love it and it always makes me cry!
I am so thankful for my family and everything that I have!
I LOVE you Brady & Trey and I am PROUD to be your mom!


Can you be a mommy

if your baby is not with you?

I thought of you and closed my eyes, and prayed to God today.
I asked what makes a Mother, and I know I heard him say:

A mother has a baby, this we know is true.
But, God, can you be a mother, When your baby's not with you?

Yes, you can he replied, with confidence in his voice.
I give many women babies, when they leave is not their choice.

Some I send for a lifetime, and others for a day.
And some I send to feel your womb, but there's no need to stay.

I just don't understand this God, I want my baby here.
He took a breath and cleared his throat, and then I saw a tear.

I wish that I could show you what your child is doing today.
If you could see your child smile, with other children who say;

We go to earth and learn our lessons, of love and life and fear.
My mommy loved me oh so much, I got to come straight here.

I feel so lucky to have a mom, who had so much love for me.
I learned my lesson very quickly, my mommy set me free.

I miss my mommy oh so much, but I visit her each day.
When she goes to sleep on her pillow where I lay.

I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek, and whisper in her ear.
"Mommy don't be sad today, I'm your baby and I am here.

"So you see my dear sweet one, your children are okay.
Your babies are here in my home, they'll be at heavens gate for you.

So now you see what makes a mother. It's the feeling in your heart.
It's the love that you had so much of, right from the very start.

Though some on earth may not realize your are a mother, until their time is done. They'll be up here with me one day, and you'll know that you’re the best one!

-Author Unknown-



1 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog..feel free to visit my blog mfaizalzul.blogspot.com ..