Wednesday, May 10, 2006

OMGosh will the rain ever stop?

I can't believe it is STILL RAINING! I think its gonna stop and then wake up the next morning to RAIN! My boxwoods are getting flooded!!!! My hanging basket of flowers is doing good though.
At least it is cool today and not very humid. So, I might have a half way decent hair day. :)
************************************************************
I have been subbing the last 2 days at the middle school. Sixth grade so far is the best--eighth, not so good. I had tech ed., and social studies.
************************************************************
I wasn't going to sub today, and they didn't call me anyway so that was good! Friday I can't because Brady has his 5th grade promotion. :( I don't want him to go to middle school yet! I know how you feel Divinity!!! I am right there with ya!
************************************************************
Yesterday was the Science fair at Nichols. Brady got first place. YAY!!!! I can't post pictures on here because for some reason our camera won't hook up to the computer anymore.

I'll post more later. I need to start cleaning my neglected house.

0 comments: