Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Brady!

My Friday the 13th Baby!!! Today is Brady's 11th Birthday. We aren't doing much tonite, but on Sunday night we are having a family bowling party which should be fun and exciting! Last time I saw my mom bowl her fake fingernail flew down the lane with her ball and into the gutter. LOL Never a dull moment in our family!! Ha Ha
Brady took a cookie cake to school today to celebrate with his classmates and teachers (I was hoping he would have at least a little left so I could have a bite, but it was gone). We got a McDonalds cake tonite for us, and Sunday he will have a wonderful Jeff Gordon cake from Walmart. (I couldn't talk him into Tony Stewart). I guess that will have to be mine.

I went to the doctor today for my 6wk check up. I am doing good, everything is back into place. Just my head is screwed up. :(
She prescribed some antidepressants for me that I hope will start working very soon!! My doctor is great!!

Happy Friday the 13th!!! Brady and I are going to go watch the rest of Friday the 13th VII The new blood. and then watch Lemony Snicket!

1 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Happy Birthday to Brady!! Sorry I'm late...I hope he had a good day!

And for you...please take good care of yourself! I know your heart is still hurting, sweetie.

Hugs!