Wednesday, January 11, 2006

stuff

I can't think of a title! owell.
****************************************
Brady has been keeping us busy with all of his basketball games ! They won last night and lost Monday night. They are now 2-1. He didn't play basketball last year, but did the two yrs before that, which his dad and I coached. I am here to say I am so glad not to be coaching this year. Brady is doing very well, he scored a basket last night and scored three last week. He is a very good guard too! Their games are very exciting, never a dull moment. For awhile on Mon night I thought they were playing some football. The refs weren't calling fouls on anyone. UM, HELLO, do we have to do some tackling down court for you all to call a foul????
***************************************
Steve and I went to Walmart yesterday to take some things back and get some flowers for Trey. We went out to the cemetery to decorate and then it started snowing the most beautiful, big, fluffy snowflakes!! It was beautiful out there!! :)
***************************************
My inlaws are moving to Miami!! They should be here at least by April or May. I warned them about the wonderful weather we have. Oklahoma weather--just gotta love it. It was snowing yesterday, today it is in the 50's and tomorrows high of 67?? Then back to 52 on Friday? I get along well with my inlaws so it should be great for Brady to have some more grandparents here to watch his basketball and baseball games, and help spoil him rotten.
***************************************
Friday is Brady's 11th birthday!! He was born on Friday the 13th of January so he is very excited about this birthday since it will be on Friday this year!! He wants to rent a Fri 13th movie to celebrate. We are having a family bowling night on Sunday evening to celebrate his birthday.
I need to go get busy cleaning and Steve and I will be moving furniture this evening. I will be painting his new room tonite or tomorrow night, carpet cleaning and getting his room ready. We are still moving rooms around.
**************************************
Guess I've yapped long enough for right now. I am going to run to taco bell and get back and start cleaning!! (while I am in the mood) doesn't last long so I have to take advantage of it when the time comes. :)

1 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

Your mom told us they were thinking of moving up here - that's wonderful!

Mmmm...Taco Bell....wish we lived in town sometimes..