Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I want my "Lifetime" channel back!!


Warning: This post contains a lot of griping!!
OMGosh, we switch to Dish because we can't get the channel that our shows are on because of Cableone. Now we have no Lifetime channel or LMN channel---My FAVORITE channel. I had faith that Dish would get it worked out, but now we have We and some other channel. Makes me very mad. Now there's really nothing to watch late at night while Steve's at work. Lifetime was my getawayfromitall. It's so nice sometimes just to sit and watch something that you enjoy. This We channel keeps showing the same eating disorder thing and cosmetic surgery thing over and over. I have seen it!! Don't really care to see it again! Thanks!
Ok, now that I got my griping out.

Brady had a basketball game tonight. They won, and also won their game last night too! Brady made a basket tonight and also one last night!! YEA!

2 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I share your pain. I'm seriously considering calling DirecTV and switching! UGH!

I just got a PVR too, which I love, so this is NOT good!

Redneck Diva said...

I can't watch Lifetime! I can't handle that much sadness, drama and emotional anguish!

Gooooooooooo Brady! He'll be in the NBA before ya know it and then you can sit back and let him take care of you!