Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weather!!!

I wish the weather would make up its mind what it is going to do! Steve is sick, my moms been sick with coughing-sneezing-headaches! I have a headache today and I can feel it comin on! Yuck!

My doctor changed my blood pressure medicine, since the kind I was on was safe while I was pregnant, but she thought I should change since my bp was a wonderful 15o/102 on Friday. The new medicine is a little tiny pill but when I take it after awhile I can taste it in my throat like an aspirin thats trying to melt. I drank a lot of juice and water but its still there gagging me. This is my second day to take it, maybe I just have to get used to it??? I liked my other med better.

We went to church this morning! I absolutely love this church! I actually enjoy and look forward to going every Sunday----------but before I guess I would think I had to go to church, now I want to go! Makes me feel a lot better. The pastor is the one that spoke at Trey's service.

Thats all for now, gotta take out the dog. She's barking right in my face very loudly telling me she either has to go out to go potty or she wants me to get off my fat butt to take her out so she can go walk around the yard and look up at the sky or look at the imaginary bunnies running by. Thats a great pyr for ya!! I sooooo can't wait to get our fence!!!

2 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

I want some WINTER!! Yeesh!

Which church are y'all going to? We are so in need of a church home. The church we're members at, we'll I feel like it's my church home but I have a real problem with the pastor and his wife. It's a real stumbling block for me and I have prayed so much about it, but I just can't make myself go back there without an attitude. Agh. If you're not comfortable telling all of the blogosphere where you go to church, would you mind emailing me? Thanks!

Carmel said...

I just read your past posts. My heartfelt condelences to you and your family.

I love church too, and always feel someone "lifted" when I go.