Sunday, January 15, 2006

Man I'm getting old!

or I am just losing my mind! I can't stand it when I see someone I know, but can't for the life of me remember where from or who they are!! I saw a girl at Best Buy today and we said hi to eachother, then I kept thinking--Did I work with her? at Old Navy? Factory Card Outlet? Do I know her from Miami? Joplin? Pittsburg? Webb City? Did I go to school with her at PSU, NEO and if so what class??? I finally after an hour while driving home I figured out she was in my project group in Educational Psychology at PSU!!! Yea!-------------but I still can't remember her name. Sad, huh?

Brady and I went and saw "Hoodwinked" today. He has been wanting to see it, since he knew it opened on his birthday. I thought it was really good. The first movie in awhile that I haven't fallen asleep watching.

My mom told me today that Tony Stewart was in Tulsa this week!!!! He was racing midget cars and he wrecked. I wish I would have known and I could have driven up there!!! We drove by expo square everyday when Trey was in the hospital.
Tony is ok though I think he only hurt his arm.

Brady bowled league this morning, we went to Petsmart to look at the dogs and then to the movie, to Target, to Hardees and to home. That is all for today. Got to get to bed so I can get up for church tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
cya



0 comments: