Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am so bored!

ohmyGosh! I am so bored I can't stand it! I want my Lifetime channel back! NOW! I don't have to go to bed right now, cause I have no job to go to! I ain't got no job! Ok, had to say that. LOL, NO, I am not a hick, just trying to humor myself.

I guess I am just in the mood to watch a really smutty movie about a wife trying to murder her husband because he just cheated on her with her best friends exsisterinlaw and stole her sons car. Ha

Ok, so I guess I will watch Ellen on Oxygen. Paula Abdul is on right now. Ya, I watched American Idol tonite. We are Idol junkies. Simon cracks me up! He's so mean. Ok, that was fun.

I didn't go to my AWS meeting tonite. Guess I didn't feel like talking to anyone about anything this evening. I don't know. I slept like crap last night, I kept thinking about everything I need to do, and whether to go back to school, find a job, I want to adopt (but when?) I need to get our house ready for home study and apply for adopting, so much to do, I suck right now and need to get my act together!!!! So I get up and take a nap, Steve had a meeting to go to then we took Brady to lunch, went to Commerce to visit my uncle---he's the principal at the high school there and my cousin (his daughter) had her baby Dec 14 (after Trey) and I had a baby gift to get to her before she outgrows it. We then went by to visit Trey.

Thats all for today. Hope something exciting happens tomorrow.
cya

0 comments: